Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Critique Reflection


 I found the critique of my photoshop composite project to be extremely helpful. It is always a good idea to have more than one pair of eyes viewing a piece of work, so to speak. For one, I learned that my piece was a little off balance, especially the background, and after a peer mentioned that to me, I realized that they were exactly right. The left side of my piece has more "movement" than the right side, which is something I will have to fix. A major thing I discovered after my critique was that I need to add some filters and even out all the different tones. The pictures of me in the foreground need to be evened out, as some are lighter than others. The background, especially the sky, which is really white, needs a filter to even the color out. I think that I could have planned my overall project a little better before just jumping into it. But I think I got constructive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment